I used the Best of Tumblr app to figure this out, but I’m not really sure how accurate this is, as I noticed immediately that it missed my post popular post ever. But by and large these certainly are posts that crossed my dash quite a bit. And it’s fun (and okay, a bit self-indulgent) for me to look over posts from 2012.
January: Autumn in St. Petersburg.
February: The Maria S.C. Chandelier.
March: Poland’s first transgendered MP.
June: Fierza Reservoir, Albania.
July: Soviet women astronauts. (As featured on Tumblr Radar!)
September: Prague Castle.
October: Bratislava in the 1960s.
November: The Museum of Applied Arts, Budapest.
- ichwanderegern reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- made1988 reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- miss-cath likes this
- haveanadventurewithme reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- ruralurbanfringe likes this
- cunningulus likes this
- psbalint likes this
- center-for-chthonic-studies likes this
- nataliakuczenska likes this
- ismael-sarepta likes this
- ladyemilyrose likes this
- amakunakatta likes this
- shotgunbreeding likes this
- travelthisworld likes this
- pitcher-in-the-rye likes this
- ksiezniczkawarszawa likes this
- vilteofhope likes this
- norwaysdick likes this
- norwaysdick reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- feministcosette likes this
- fyeaheasterneurope posted this