The Trial Chamber of the Hague Tribunal, has removed Ratko Mladic out of the courtroom for laughing and pointing during the testimony of the protected witness RM-081.
When the witness completed his testimony, the Trial Chamber allowed Mladic, former Bosnian Serb army chief, to return to the courtroom in order to follow the testimony of the former UNPROFOR officer Pyers Tucker.
The witness RM-081 testified on Friday about his detention in a school building in Rogatica, where he said he was imprisoned alongside hundreds of other Bosniaks, in the summer of 1992.
He said that the Bosnian Serb forces held the prisoners in inhumane conditions, beat them up, sexually abused and killed them.
The witness added that his two underage children were among those abused, while he “did not have the courage” to ask his wife whether she had been abused too.
Because of the measures to protect the witness’ identity the cross examination on Monday was closed to public so it is unknown why Mladic laughed.
- funeralfungi reblogged this from submariet
- funeralfungi likes this
- vedrancorluka reblogged this from medunjanin and added:
- medunjanin reblogged this from vedrancorluka and added:
- submariet reblogged this from gedenkenbrauchtwissen
- gedenkenbrauchtwissen reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- lawfacts likes this
- tierradentro likes this
- vitez-propustene-prilike likes this
- dualite-t likes this
- ephemeral4 reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- crazinesslikeheaven reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- bascelik reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- therealmooki reblogged this from fyeaheasterneurope
- fyeaheasterneurope posted this